Neycraft Electric Furnace Kiln. Model Jff 2000, 115 Volt & Chamber Size 9" X 9" X 16.5"
Terms & Conditions:
· To bid you must register with Proxibid.com and they will issue you a bidder number. When you register and provide your information along with a valid credit card you will be issued one allowing you to bid.
· By registering for this auction, you are agreeing to pay in full prior to any removal, no exceptions. You also agree to be held to the terms and conditions.
· Forms of payment accepted are Cash, Local Check with valid ID up to $1000, ACH or wire transfer (treated like cash), Certified Check from a local bank and credit cards up to $1000 with 3% processing fee. We reserve the right to refuse checks and credit cards for any reason. Non-local or out of state checks require a bank letter of guarantee with two forms of valid ID.
· Payment in Full required within 24 hours of the auction ending. For those making ACH payments or wire transfers, make them early on Monday so they post to our account in time. An invoice will be sent to all buyers within an hour or two of the auction ending. The invoice will come from email@example.com, check your spam folder if you don’t see it within that time span. If you don’t see it by the following morning call us directly and we will help address the issue.
· Everything sold is sold “as is, where is” with no warranties expressed, written, or implied including but not limited to the merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There will be no refunds, exchanges or credits given for this sale as it’s a complete business closure.
· We will be charging a buyer’s premium of 15% on all purchases. This fee helps to pay the auction expenses including advertising and the bidding platform fees charged to the seller.
· According to the State of Kentucky, sales tax must be collected unless you have a valid resale certificate and intend on using your purchase in accordance subject to those conditions of the certificate.
· The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increment he feels is in the best interest of his client the seller. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bidding of any person or persons whose conduct, actions, or adverse comments he feels is not in the best interest of the seller. If the auctioneer deems there to be collusion among bidders, the auctioneer may cancel the auction or ban those bidders involved from the sale.
· Do your research prior to bidding, know what you are bidding on before you bid. If you are the high bidder you will be expected to pay in full. If you don’t intend to follow through with payment, please don’t bid. These are super nice pieces in this sale, so we expect all those involved to conduct themselves appropriately.
· There are no absentee bids with this sale, only online bids will be accepted. Should you need help bidding or setting up an account to bid you can contact us directly. Please don’t wait until the auction is getting ready to start before reaching out as we would honestly like to help you but may be unable on such short notice during the auction.
· Some of our staff may be bidding on items that they intend to own. No one is bidding on behalf of the seller; the seller wants all this gone to the high bidder as they are retiring for good.
· Loading and unloading items you purchase are your responsibility. If you purchase something you cannot move by yourself, bring plenty of help. We will not be able to help you load because of short staffing like everyone else is experiencing these days.
· Pickup of your items will be on Monday (11-14-2022) and Tuesday (11-15-2022) from 9:00am to 6:00pm. Should you need additional time you must contact the auctioneer prior to the sale. Because the business is closing, they will be turning over the property to the landlord ASAP and will not be able to store anything for any buyer. There are several local moving companies you can contact to help you remove your items should you need one.
· Pickup dates are listed above, and you will be expected to adhere to them. Any item left after the pickup period has expired will be considered abandoned and disposed of by the Auction Company, Seller or the Landlord as they see fit. You will not receive any refund on any item you abandoned.
· By signing up for this auction you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions. Further you agree to allow us to contact you for useful auction notices in the future. We will not spam you or share or sell your data, you will however receive the occasional auction notice from us about some good sales you might be interested in. You can unsubscribe at any time through the link on the email.
· If you have something to sell like Real Estate, Business Assets or Personal Property and need a professional Principal Auctioneer or Fully Licensed Real Estate Broker don’t hesitate to call us.
Removal will be November 14-15th from 9:00am to 6:00pm.
The Blue Button above that says "Click Here to Start Bidding" is the one you want to click.
A message from the owners:
The time has come for us to retire. We will close our store at the close of business on October 29.
We have become close to many of you over our 35 years and have enjoyed all our opportunities to work with each of you in whatever ways we could we are truly grateful for the past years.
We are thankful we are able to come to this decision by choice and not because we are being forced to retire. It is the right time for us to retire.
We will miss each of you but we look forward to the next chapters of our lives.
Beginning October 30th auctions ASAP will conduct an online auction. If you are interested you can visit and register at www.auctionsasap.com.
Thank you and we wish you well.
We will be selling all the inventory along with the specialty tools and equipment used in the industry. There will be fabulous pieces of Jewelry, Jewelers tools and equipment along with high-end store fixtures. Plenty of Gold Silver and Precious Stones up for bid.