Remington 8 1/2 Large Rifle Primers - 2000
TERMS FOR FIREARM AUCTIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS: Do Not Bid on firearms or ammunition unless you can legally own them. Know your local laws as too what is legal in your area including ammo as we have some Armor Piercing ammo in this sale. We will do NICS checks on-sight for all purchasers that pickup firearms locally.
For those being shipped, your local Dealer will need to send a current signed file copy of his Federal Firearms License for the shipment. Have your dealer send the copy of his FFL with your information so that we know who it goes with to email@example.com or fax it to 502-456-5593
If an item is purchased by an individual that can not legally possess the item due to Federal, State, or municipality regulations, payment in full is still required & we will accept the individual as a consignor for the item to be resold at a later date in one of our upcoming auctions. In this case you will at no time take possession of the item. You are required to be aware of all laws governing your ability to purchase them prior to bidding.
Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer and will be charged accordingly. We use FedEx and USPS for all of our shipping. Remember that complete ammo can not be shipped through the USPS and must go FedEx ground. Firearms will be shipped via FedEx and USPS. Keep in mind that we don't set the rates of these carriers and when we give you a quote we are trying to cover costs associated with the shipping. We are not in the shipping business and aren't looking to make a profit but please realize we can't just put a stamp on it and let it go. Once shipped from our location we are not responsible for any loss or damage so its up to you to request insurance.
Local pickup of items will be allowed at a designated time and location. HANDGUNS CAN ONLY BE PICKED UP BY IN-STATE RESIDENTS.
OUT OF STATE BUYERS must provide a dealer to ship to your home state. Detailed information is outlined above.
All Firearm Purchasers Must Complete an ATF Form 4473 For Transfers Unless Purchaser Is An FFL Licensee, and must have a signed Copy Of License and Valid State Issued ID for transfer.
All property is sold as is, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. It is the Bidders responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinant factor. Auctions ASAP may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet but makes no representations. In no event shall Auctions ASAP be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. The photos in listings are considered part of the description.
THIS IS A INTERNET ONLY AUCTION. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly at the close of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Auctions ASAP or anyone if this service fails to work correctly.
ONLINE CATALOG: Auctions ASAP reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
PICK UP ARRANGEMENTS: Please Read Our Update Information under LOT #1 - Any new notice will be posted there while the auction is in process. Any NO SHIP ITEM left behind will be considered abandoned and discarded.
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- To bid you must have a bidder number. When you register, and provide your information along with a valid credit card you will be issued a bidder number.
- By registering you are agreeing to pay in full prior to any removal, no exceptions. We will charge your credit card of file following the close of this auction.
- Make your own determination of value of those items you bid on based upon the pictures and description. Everything sold is sold "as is, where is" with no warranties expressed, written, or implied.
- We will be charging a buyer's premium of fifteen percent (15%) on all purchases.
- According to the State of Kentucky, sales tax must be collected unless you have a valid resale certificate and intend on using your purchase in accordance to those conditions imposed with the issuance of that certificate. If you have one we will need for you to fill out and sign a resale form and we may require you to provide a copy of your resale certificate.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increment he feels is in the best interest of his client the seller. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bidding of any person or persons whose conduct, actions, or adverse comments he feels is not in the best interest of the seller. In the event that the auctioneer deems there to be collusion among bidders, the auctioneer may cancel the auction.
- Do your research prior to bidding, know what you are bidding on before you bid. If you are the high bidder you will be expected to pay in full. If you don't intend to follow through with payment, please don't bid.
- All items including the Ammo and Reloads are sold subject to the caveat emptor principal, buyer beware. Use your own judgement in purchasing, testing and using any item sold from this auction. It would be strongly recommended to inspect every reloaded round to determine if they are suitable for use. Reloads are sold as a combination of components only with the intention that they be disassembled by the buyer to their component level. With all ammo (new or reloaded/remanufactured) there is an inherent risk with use that is borne by the buyer/shooter. We have attempted to identify reloads when possible but urge the buyer to determine that through inspection when received.
- There are no absentee bids with this sale, only online bids will be accepted.
- Some of our staff may be bidding on items that they intend to own and will be charged all the fees everyone else pays.
- Loading and unloading items you purchase is your responsibility. If you purchase something you cannot move by yourself, bring help. We will not be able to help you load NO SHIP items.
- Pickup dates are listed and you will be expected to adhere to them. Any item left after the Pickup dates will be considered to ship unless it is listed as NO SHIP and thus it is abandoned and the Auctioneer will dispose of it as they see fit.
Click on the Bidding Link to Bid Now!
Firearms, Ammunition, Reloading Supplies and Military Items from the estate of Mr. Lacey. Mr. Lacey was a competitive shooter, collector and skilled reloader. There are a lifetime collection of items that we are selling for the family. **Please note** firearms are safely located offsite in large gun safes. Also you will see in this sale several M1 Garands, M1 Carbine, Mausers and more reloading supplies than any two local gun stores combined.
Auction Starts Ending on July 28th, 2021 at 6:00pm
15% Buyers Premium
6% Kentucky Sales Tax collected for in-state buyers
After the auction when the inventory arrives we will allow local buyers to pickup.
Cash, Wire Transfers, Cashiers Checks & Credit Cards under $5,000.
For full Terms and Conditions will be posted shortly.